Cranbourne Dog Training School (CDTS) is based in Berkshire, with classes held in Bracknell, Winkfield Row and Holyport (between Maidenhead and Windsor).
CDTS is very different in its attitude to both training and behavioural problems. Our holistic approach to training involves looking at the whole dog, including making pet owners aware that diet, physical health & stress can have an adverse effect on behaviour.
Our professional team of Instructors regularly update their continuing personal development by attending seminars and courses on behaviour, health issues & training. We are committed to helping you get the best out of your dog, thus improving your relationship together.
What We Offer
- We are the only dog training school in the area to offer both day and evening courses.
- Pet Dog Training Classes from Beginner level through to Advanced.
- Our Beginner programme starts in our training halls but also includes transferring skills learned there to outdoors and real life situations.
- Our aim is to help you train your dog to be a well-mannered member of your family. We want you to feel proud and confident and able take your dog with you wherever you go, be that to a friend’s house, for a coffee in town, or on holiday.
- We are recommended by veterinary practises in Ascot, Windlesham, Windsor, Holyport, Slough, Maidenhead and Bracknell.
Please click the button to download a PDF on what we teach in our classes: CDTS Training
Private One-to-One Lessons
Contact us for private lessons covering various training issues including pulling, jumping up and recall problems.
We provide consultations for behavioural problems including separation anxiety, fear issues including aggression. We offer an in-depth consultation to help you overcome any issues your dog may be experiencing. This session last approximately two hours and includes a written report. Please contact Gail for further information.
Become an Instructor at CDTS
We are always on the look out for motivated people to assist in our classes. The desire to help people be successful is vital and having the confidence to speak in front of an audience would be beneficial. All would-be Instructors are required to complete a Beginner course before embarking on an instructor training programme. Please contact us for details.
CDTS is owned by Gail Ward. CDTS was established in 1983 and has been owned by Gail Ward since 1999. Gail became a dog training instructor over 20 years ago, having been an animal lover all her life. As a dressage rider who taught pony club children to ride, dog training was a natural progression.
She obtained a distinction on John Fisher’s Canine Human Interface course and attended numerous dog training camps in the USA run by Wendy Volhard, where she was invited to teach there on each of her visits.