Welcome to Cranbourne Dog Training School (CDTS)
Positively the best – for you and your dog
Our Puppy & Dog Training Courses
We Offer: 6 & 8 week Training Courses suitable for both puppies and older dogs, One to One Training Sessions, Consultations for puppies and dogs with problems, Workshops and Pack Walks.
Do you have an unruly, out of control dog? Do you have a new puppy and want to start off correctly right from the word go? We can help!
Dogs, like children, need boundaries and have to learn how to behave appropriately in different situations and environments.
Training is not about coercion; it’s about teamwork, building your dog’s confidence, having fun and therefore improving the relationship between you.
We train you to teach your dog life skills; your dog needs to learn to be polite and well-mannered around adults, children and other dogs.
We want you to feel proud and confident that you can take your dog everywhere you go, be that to a friend’s house, for a coffee in town, or on holiday, without feeling anxious or embarrassed.
Indoor Puppy & Dog Training Classes
- Mixed age classes help with socialising which helps to make your dog a well-balanced individual.
- All courses are accompanied by detailed handouts to help you optimise your training.
- Support – either by phone, text or email to help with any problems that you may encounter – even if you are no longer training with us! Our clients know we are always there for them.
Private Puppy & Dog Lessons
- Ideal if you can’t commit to classes.
- Can be taken at home or out and about.
- Specific sessions for puppies, adolescents, older dogs and rescue dogs.
- Single session or multiple session options.
For specific problems such as fear, aggression, separation issues etc.
A 1.5 – 2 hour consultation helps you understand the causes, gives you a management plan plus a behaviour modification programme.
Pack Walks & Workshops
We offer Pack Walks to help teach your dog to be calm in the presence of others.
We also offer recall, loose lead and enrichment workshops outside, plus tricks and games workshops inside.